Do you have precise business goals? You will achieve them thanks to campaigns focused on the outcome, such as filling in a contact form, purchase of a product or installation of an application.
The main advantages of performance marketing are the measurability of results as well as the flexibility of actions and the possibility of constant optimization.
What kinds of actions are carried out as part of Performance Marketing?
- Affiliation – cooperation with specialized publishers in performance models
- Lead Generation – activities aimed at acquiring contact data of potential customers
- E-mail Marketing – sending personalized e-mails to segmented B2B and B2C databases
- Remarketing – targeting visitors to the website, recovery of abandoned shopping carts
- Landing Page – creation of LPs compliant with the standards of Performance activities, which significantly increase the conversion rate