The Controller of your personal data is Omnicom Media Group sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Ibisa 14, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (PL: KRS), kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the KRS (EN: National Court Register) number 0000029777, REGON (Statistical ID) number 010296560, NIP (Tax ID) number 5220005657 (hereinafter referred to as “the Controller”).
Your data entered in the form will be processed for the purpose of responding to your inquiry submitted via the said form, and if you give your consent – also for marketing purposes involving sending of commercial communications to telecommunications terminal equipment.
The grounds for the processing of your personal data is the consent given by the eligible person.
Access to your data will be provided to our employees, subcontractors, and service providers (i.e. IT and technical support), who need to have access to such data to be able to perform their duties.
Your data will be stored for a period allowed under the applicable provisions of law or until the consent given is revoked.
You have the right to:
- request access to your personal data, rectify your data, erase your data, restrict the processing of your data, and transfer your data,
- object against the processing of your personal data at any time on account of special circumstances you may be in,
- lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, i.e. to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (PL: Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych).
- The provision of data is voluntary but a decision not to provide them will make it impossible for you to submit your inquiry via the form and for us to respond to your inquiry.
- Your personal data will not be subject to automated individual decision-making, including profiling.
- The Controller has appointed a Personal Data Protection Officer: Krzysztof Dadura, email address: [email protected].