Interested in joining our team?
If you're looking for challenges and a fresh approach to advertising in digital, we'd love to meet you!
OMD Group media house, of which we are a part, has won the title of the best employer in Poland 4 times (evaluated by the employees themselves). Come and see for yourself that it's worth working with us!
Recruitment process at Resolution
We work with the best and for the best. We have an extensive portfolio of successful campaigns. Boredom is not a word in our dictionary! Take up another challenge with us! Do you want to increase your chances? In addition to your CV, send us a cover letter.
A preliminary telephone conversation
We get to know each other and define the expectations of both parties.
A test assignment
Selected candidates will be asked to handle a test assignment.
A professional conversation in a friendly atmosphere.
The job offer
Detailed arrangements of the employment conditions.
Welcome on board!
We onboard the selected person and plan the teambuilding ;)
Current job offers
Biddable SpecialistRegular/SpecialistEmployment contract
Salary range: 8 000 - 10 000 PLN
Job localization: Warsaw/home office (hybrid model of work)
The Resolution joins more than 1,400 specialists in more than 60 offices in more than 50 markets. We can operate on top of the world’s brands, at the highest quality level. We succeed, thanks to the team of eminent specialists, developing and continuing to provide highly effective solutions. We have a rich portfolio of successful campaigns. There’s no chance of boredom with us!
We’re currently looking for Biddable Specialist. A person who will complement our team together perfectly.
Your terms of reference:
- You’ll be planning and buying campaigns in the auction media (search, social and programming),
- Analyze and optimize key performance indicators,
- Account for the media implementation of the campaign and the KPI for client,
- Cooperate closely with account and have direct contact with Customer,
- Prepare reports, analyze the results of the campaign and make recommendations.
- You have min. 2 years of agency experience in the planning and purchase of advertising in the auction media (with emphasis on search and social, welcome programmatic),
- You know Google Ads platforms (including SA360), Facebook Ads and DV360,
- You know optimization strategies that are oriented towards the realization of KPI at different stages of the sales funnel, with a focus on sales and leads,
- You use analytical tools like Google Analytics / Adobe Analytics or tracking devices like Campaign Manager proficiently,
- You speak and write in English fluently,
- Work at Excel is not a problem for you,
- You follow trends and advertising solutions in the field of performance marketing,
- You’re a people person, and you like working with people.
What we offer:
- High reliance on tasks and decision-making, real impact on ongoing projects,
- A friendly and non-corporate atmosphere of work,
- An office in a house that doesn’t look like a home without cause.
- A manager who can appreciate the commitment and quality of work without having to fight for a promotion / raise,
- A clear career / promotion path and the transparency of the remuneration of all persons on the team,
- Day off from the boss, if after hours happens occasionally,
- Employment contract (or business-to-business agreement),
- Adequate earnings for the level of knowledge, experience, commitment and results,
- A flexible approach to remote working,
- The private medical care package,
- Funding for lessons in English, lessons are in small groups and during working hours,
- Trainings – weekly or more frequent – practical internal training from platforms (Google, Programmatic) and tools (e.g. SimilarWeb, Social Bakers),
- Work in a young and dynamic, but experienced team.